Sunday 25 December 2016

BABY PRE-CHRISTMAS OOTD

I had compiled a beautiful white dress with some gold and red accessories for Christmas OOTD last year. But, this month has been so busy with many events to attend, I hardly got a chance to get clicked. Thus, I thought to coordinate a very practical pre-Christmas outfit for my littlest.
BABY PRE-CHRISTMAS OOTD

BABY PRE-CHRISTMAS OOTD

BABY PRE-CHRISTMAS OOTD


BABY PRE-CHRISTMAS OOTD

BABY PRE-CHRISTMAS OOTD
 

BABY PRE-CHRISTMAS OOTD

BABY PRE-CHRISTMAS OOTD

Mishti’s quilted light grey dress is from Fox, and I simply adore this color. The fabric makes it a perfect dress to keep her warm this winter. Also the thick black knee-high socks matches well with my daughter’s grey dress and white boots.
BABY PRE-CHRISTMAS OOTD

BABY PRE-CHRISTMAS OOTD

BABY PRE-CHRISTMAS OOTD

Wow! Even sweaters are too fashionable when worn in style and with an innocent smile.
Not to forget, it’s Christmas, and I couldn’t miss the cute snowman headband.


Christmas OOTD is yet to come. Till then…Have fun, Merry Christmas all!


<3
Jayshree


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
badge