Sunday 20 March 2016

MABH Hair Growth Challenge (Review & My Hair Care Routine)

Hello pretties,
We all pamper our hair and show utmost care to keep them healthy, shiny and black. But, there are many reasons that are unavoidable and tend to cause harm to our hair like pollution, illness, climate, sun, diet, etc. These cause hair fall, dandruff and rough texture of your hair.

I am in the same boat as you are and suffer dandruff and hairfall problem. Also I always wanted long tresses and healthy looking hair.  Thus, as soon as I got a mail from Makeup And Beauty Home (Lancy Cv) for MABH Blogger Hair Growth Challenge! Couldn’t resist taking it.  

So, here is my quick Review & My Hair Care Routine for MABH Hair Growth Challenge 

MABH Hair Growth Challenge (Review & My Hair Care Routine)

  

What MABH Herbals fast growth hair oil claims?
An unique magical combination of natural herbs and essential oils present in the MABH Fast Growth Hair Oil penetrates deeper into your scalp to provide rich nourishment. It also improves blood circulation, thus resulting in faster hair growth. It takes care of dandruff, premature  graying and rough hair. Our product makes your hair shinier and manageable from the first use itself. It stops hair fall within weeks of regular usage and helps you grow longer beautiful hair!

Price of MABH Herbals fast growth hair oil 
 Rs. 400 for 100 ml



Ingredients list:
Neem, tulsi, hibiscus, bringraj, vitamin E extracts, aloe vera, natural essential oils including 20+ herbs.



Shelf Life: 6 months
MABH Hair Growth Challenge (Review & My Hair Care Routine)



How to use
·        You can heat the oil on a very low flame
·        Can also be applied directly onto your scalp.
·        Don’t forget to apply the oil at the hair ends.
·        When done, dip a towel in warm water to cover all your hair.
·        Keep this for 15- minutes.


My views about MABH Herbals fast growth hair oil
This herbal hair potion came in a sturdy wooden box that was secured tightly. The oil comes in a transparent plastic bottle with a green cap. Packaging could have been better but never mind if it does the job well of claiming what it says. 

MABH Hair Growth Challenge (Review & My Hair Care Routine)
The oil has very light texture and doesn’t feel greasy on hair. It spreads easily and is also easy to rinse off. The oil is 100% natural and claims to reduce dandruff, enhance hair growth and lower hair-fall. This has fragrance like coconut+some herbs mixed that linger for some time.


I have just used the oil only once on my hair. Here is the pic of my hair now!

MABH Hair Growth Challenge (Review & My Hair Care Routine)

My Hair Care Routine
I have received 2 bottles of MABH Herbals fast growth hair oil to try and except the challenge. Thus, I am following the below listed hair care routine with the hair oil application:

•        Eat healthy
•        Apply hair oil twice a week
•        Eat an egg every alternate days- skip the yolk
•        Hair mask every 15 days
•        Keep the hair comb clean
•        Using L’Oreal shampoo and conditioner
•        Keep my thyroid in check
•        Don’t expose my hair in direct sunlight
•        Keep pillow covers clean
•        Dry my hair softly with towel

•        Not using harsh chemicals on hair


Do check my post after 2 months for the results of MABH Hair Growth Challenge*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
badge