Saturday 14 November 2015

Sporty Nail Art: OMG Nail Strips Review

Hi all!
Hope you all are back with your Diwali festive mood to read my blog!  Thus without getting you much into a read and knowledgeable stuff, the post today is quick and easy way for Manicure with the help of OMG Nail Strips.
Sporty Nail Art OMG Nail Strips

Sporty Nail Art OMG Nail Strips

  
What’s OMG Nail Strips?
They look like nail wraps/stickers that cost ($7.99). It stretches for easy application on the nails. These strips don’t chip or crease very soon and lasts up to 10 days. Every pack has 14 nail strips; you can also get them various design options available with Omg Nail Strips for some quick, easy and interesting way for nail art. 
Sporty Nail Art OMG Nail Strips


Sporty Nail Art OMG Nail Strips

My views about OMG Nail Strips
Nail wraps doesn’t attract to me much as I sometimes find them fiddly with apply. Some also don’t fit the nails without much filing or messing. Being lil skeptical I still wanted to try and review OMG Nail Strips. This sporty design grasped my interest.

Just followed all the instructions mentioned Omg Nail strips like:
·        using lotion
·        resize with  scissors
·        nail file when necessary
For me the Application process wasn’t too easy initially, but with 1-2 try I got proper hang of it. It’s much easier to shape or position than other stickers I have tried till date. It also doesn’t crease. I have just used top coat and no base coat that made the removal process a lil hectic. So, I had rather advice all to use base co t as well. They looked so pretty on my nails and I did them on my Goa trip...wasn’t that a perfect time?


PROS-

Lovely designs
Many pattern choices
Lasts for 10 days
Needs no drying time
Easy to apply
Stretches for prevent chipping and creasing prevention



CONS-

Needs base coat before application
Slightly fiddly 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
badge