Thursday 12 November 2015

Fab Bag November 2015: First Look

It’s been a quite few days I have already received this month’s FAB BAG; bit being too busy with Diwali celebration I hardly got time to do much for my blog.
This year’s November’s Fab Bag is classic black colored with hint of shine and zigzag patterns on it. I didn’t like this month’s bag much, but I think will rather give it to my hubby to carry as he travels a lot. This is surely very classy but not too attractive. 
Fab Bag

Products in my Fab Bag November 2015:
·        Lollipops Paris Matte Concealer – Full size (Rs.800/-)
·        Seasoul Dead Sea Minerals & Botanicals – Massage Candle Full Size (Rs.300/-)
·        Ayorma Fairness & Cell Renew Night Cream (Rs.195/- for 15 gm)
·        Votre Deep Pore Cleansing Clay Masque (sample size 40g)



Fab Bag November 2015 Review:
Seasoul Dead Sea Minerals & Botanicals – Massage Candle: as you burn this massage candle, it melts to aromatic oil. You can use the oil to massage the skin. Something really new for me...just can’t wait to try! 
Fab Bag


Ayorma Fairness & Cell Renew Night Cream: I am already using this night cream and in love with it. You can check the review HERE 
Fab Bag


Lollipops Paris Matte Concealer: I am not much a fan of liquid concealer, but using this gives matte effect to my skin and also helps in hiding any imperfections. It’s non-greasy and non-oily. 
Fab Bag


Votre Deep Pore Cleansing Clay Masque: again for this month we got a chance to choose product from the given list and I choose this. I love to use face mask for my bad skin day. 
Fab Bag


Final verdict for Fab Bag November 2015:
Overall, this month’s bag wasn’t much appealing for me- be it the bag or the products. I wish they had more products in it and even the bag would have been better. While on the other side the given products are all useful and best to keep your   skin look glowing. Mixed review!!!


Do share your November 2015 Fab Bag’s review with us :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
badge