Monday 9 November 2015

Diwali Saree OOTD: Feat Triveni

Wishing Happy Diwali to all my lovely readers. Here is my 1st Saree OOTD for the auspicious occasion of Diwali.  Saree is an outfit that every Indian girl wants in her wardrobe. I am also a huge fan of sarees, but I hardly know to tie it properly. The pleats and proper pinning is a little difficult task for me. But, I manage to do it somehow: P (See how I wore here)...... 
Diwali Saree OOTD Triveni

Diwali Saree OOTD Triveni

Diwali Saree OOTD Triveni
I have love for saris and thus love to keep shopping for more and style them in different ways. The moment I was approached by TRIVENI for featuring a post, I surely couldn’t wait to select my saree from their huge collection.  I choose half-and-half/ partly saree in alluring off white colored border worked net georgette saree! 
Diwali Saree OOTD TriveniDiwali Saree OOTD Triveni
I loved shopping with Triveni for some reasons like their normal range, easy navigation and amazing filters. Also now that I have bought a sari via this portal can tell you that the quality is best for the price. They also make sure to send the items with proper packing. I even got the blouse stitched and the skirt with them for a very small fee. The blouse measurements were filled with the help of form provided by them and trust me the blouse is of so perfect fitting. In fact I have stitched many blouses with the tailors in my local place, but this one is of the best fitting.Diwali Saree OOTD Triveni

Diwali Saree OOTD TriveniDiwali Saree OOTD Triveni

Diwali Saree OOTD Triveni

This designer net georgette saree has alluring golden and bronze embroidery with very lovely detailing. The pleats part of the sari is beige coloured while the upper parts is in the shade of red and orange. I so loved this bright colour that will surely suit many occasions. I got the blouse stitched sleeveless with boat neck, as it looks perfect for party wear with the charming red embroidery on beige silk blouse. The basic idea was to style this saree as Indian ethnic and something that looks very traditional. So what better occasion could it be than Diwali?
Diwali Saree OOTD TriveniDiwali Saree OOTD Triveni

 I have teamed the beautiful bold coloured saree with “chand-baalis” (as seen in Ram-Leela); loads of orange-pink-gold bangles; my baby’s red pom-pom on the loose braid; Maharani pearl necklace and big red bindi.
Diwali Saree OOTD Triveni
I have kept a tinge of fuchsia shade hint throughout the outfit to elevate the perfect colour combination. I love orange-red-fuchsia combo! Look at those bangles, lipstick, owl ring and nail colour. The saree was so good in material and light in weight that imagine me wore it so comfortably.   The silk beige coloured blouse with ethnic red embroidery wok added to the charm of this pretty sari and helped in elevating the colours. 
Also check: Contemporary Saree Style-OOTD Ft.Triveni
Diwali Saree OOTD Triveni


Diwali Saree OOTD TriveniDiwali Saree OOTD Triveni



For Make up I have used Maybelline Foundation, Jet Black Eyeliner, Fuchsia Eye Shadow, Lakme Eyeconic, Maybelline Blush, Oriflame Mascara And Oriflame Kajal.
Diwali Saree OOTD Triveni
SELFIE TIME!!

         
Outfit Details:
·        Saree: Triveni (Triveni has been 30 year old in this field of Saree manufacturer all type of ethnic wear. They have launched a new catalog in Jhumri series after the huge success of consecutive last 3 versions of this series)

·        Ring: Shop Miss A



Do share your Diwali post links below!! Happy DIWALI!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
badge