Monday 2 November 2015

5 Best Ways To Maintain Baby's Skin Soft

The day when I had my lil angel in my arms for the 1st time, it felt so soft like feather and that remained the same for the first few months. I and my hubby always loved to rub our cheeks against hers in amazement. While we also knew that softness wouldn’t remain forever.
5 Best Ways To Maintain Baby's Skin Soft
SOURCE
I had read many articles and knew that baby's skin is covered with vernix while they are born that protects them from amniotic fluid when in womb. Unfortunately this ultra-moisturizing effect doesn’t last long. But there are many ways to keep the baby’s skim soft, smooth and super silky.



Below are some very easy tips that help me keep my little one’s skin super soft, in fact even my baby's bottom.

1. Post-Bath Massage:  Massages are considered the best to start and maintain a bond with a new baby. This is also a good way to maintain their skin softness. As per my mom’s knowledge, it’s always best to massage your baby  after giving bath, as the  baby's skin gets plumped up & hydrated that can  hold the  oil/lotion moisture very well. 
2. Sun Protection:  Babies till the age of 6 months must be kept out of the direct sunlight. Make sure to use sunscreen on the small body parts like face, back and hands or carry an umbrella. My baby is over 6 months and thus I apply sunscreen after doing a small patch test on her back to ensure she isn’t allergic. For my baby while stepping out in the sun I make sure to carry hats, long-sleeved clothing that is of cotton and lightweight. 
5 Best Ways To Maintain Baby's Skin Soft
popsugar
3. Diaper Rash Prevention: Little rashes can surely be ignored, but not every time!  I keep in mind some very small tips to lower the chances of diaper rash like changing her diapers every 4 hours, changing the poop diaper immediately, cleaning the baby's bottom very well, and use of diaper cream if needed. Also the quality of the diaper matter a lot in preventing diaper rash. I trust pampers!
5 Best Ways To Maintain Baby's Skin Soft
owletcare

“Pampers brings you the softest ever Pampers Premium Care Pants. Its cotton-like softness is #SoftestForBabySkin and allows it to breathe, thus keeping baby’s skin soft and healthy, and your baby happy. ” Read the review HERE


4. Baby-Friendly Products: Make sure the products that you use on your baby are very gentle and doesn’t contains nay dangerous chemicals. You can avoid talc, scented and lanolin contained products as they may irritate your baby’s soft skin. 
5 Best Ways To Maintain Baby's Skin Soft
healthylivingmadesimple
5. Mild Cleanser: Bathe your little one with a mild baby cleansers with ph-balanced that's designed for especially for newborn’s sensitive skin and hair.


What’s your idea on keeping your baby's skin super soft? Do comment below!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
badge