Sunday 6 September 2015

Sheer Care Milky Clay Soap Review

Sheer Care Milky Clay Soap claims?
This milky creamy bar with buttermilk and cow milk rich in lactic acid gently exfoliates skin. Along with nourishing oils, papaya is added to this soap for its skin beautifying qualities.
Sheer Care Milky Clay Soap Review

Price and quantity of Sheer Care Milky Clay Soap
Rs.250


Ingredients list

saponified canola oil,castor oil,coconut oil,olive oil,buttermilk,papaya puree,cow milk,red clay,pink clay,sandalwood fragrance oil

Sheer Care Milky Clay Soap Review
My views about Sheer Care Milky Clay Soap
This soap bar comes wrapped in a transparent plastic sheet. The colour of the bar is off white and red that makes it look handmade and very organic. I wish the packaging was much better as it looked like any ordinary cheap soap ones. The soap lathers and spreads very well but the smell is again something that I hated. It smelled like any clothes washing bar and not even had a hint of good smell in it. This soap does good cleansing work without making my skin feel itchy or dry post its usage. I like its ayurvedic ingredients and I hope they are true to do all the good things as claimed by the brand. What I liked about the bar was that its size fitted in my hand really well for good application.


Pros of Sheer Care Milky Clay Soap
·        Pocket friendly
·        Organic soap with many good natural ingredients
·        Makes skin feel soft after usage
·        Suits all skin types
·        Size of the bar is good to hold well in hand


Cons of Sheer Care Milky Clay Soap none
·        Bad packaging
·        No scent at all


Final verdict Sheer Care Milky Clay Soap
Overall, I may or may not buy this again for its fragrance. But if you are an organic and handmade soap fan get this to avail the goodness of many natural ingredients and feel soft skin!!

1 comment:

  1. Ah, I should have read your review before ordering this soap! I ordered it today only. - Deepika

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
badge