Sunday 12 July 2015

How To Get #SpinzBanTheTan skin: Anniversary special

Hello all,
The few days after the real hustle-bustle planning and a beautiful event of my baby’s birthday....I was too tired and needed some rest. With the huge shopping spree on the hot days of Mumbai my skin was left all tanned. Many moms will surely relate...Ihardly get time to take care of my skin...no proper skin care like applying face packs, scrubbing, salon visits, etc is possible. Also my anniversary was approaching and I obviously wanted to look good on the day. And then one fine eveningI get a saviour product delivered at my address “Spinz Sun Tan Remover Instant De Tan Cream”.
What’s this?....READ BELOW!!!

Sun tanning & skin darkening is faced by most of us who stay in India. Obviously we don’t want to look dark or dull. Thus, this new product by CK that is a cream face pack and does not contain bleach is just what we need. It is to be applied on your face & trust me within 5 min it detans the skin by taking off the all tan.
SpinzBanTheTan skin

Price of Spinz Sun Tan Remover Instant De Tan Cream:
·        49 Rs for 25 g pack
·        50 g for 89 Rs.
SpinzBanTheTan skin


How To Get #SpinzBanTheTan skin:
·        This comes in a creamy texture and is white in colour.
·        Just wet your skin with normal water and apply it like any other face pack with finger tips.
·        You can apply this to several parts of your body like legs, hands, feet, etc.
·        Avoid the eyes areas
·        Leave it on for 5 minutes
·        Take this off with a help of tissue.
·        Wash offyour face.
·        You may feel mild tingling sensation that is normal.
·        Avoid using the product for more than one time a day.
NOTE: Don’t expect to get a bleached facial skin, as it isn’t a bleach cream.

Check how I applied on my face and neck....I know it’s quite rough application...but was in a hurry! Hope I ain’t scarring you!!

SpinzBanTheTan skin

OR

You can also see this video to know the best way to use:



My views on using Spinz Sun Tan Remover Instant De Tan Cream:
This came to me as a huge saviour to detan my skin, as I hardly get time to go to the parlour or even to do anything at home. The veryreasonable way to detan the skin is surely affordable for many college girls as well or the ones who participate in loads of outdoor activities. I have tried this for a week and detanning claim works to some extent.
The ingredients list has malic acid, lactic acid, Vitamin C, few botanical extracts andchemicals. They help to lighten the skin and also get rid of sun tan.

By the way I am also sharing my anniversary pics below which have no parlour skin care but the detanning of the skin with Spinz Sun Tan Remover Instant De Tan Cream.  Get more info about this HERE
SpinzBanTheTan skin


Hope you liked the post... Do express your views below!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
badge