Wednesday 17 June 2015

Sonam Kapoor Makeup Breakdown

I had to be all prepared for my baby’s 1st birthday and thus wanted to look the best that day. And for this I surfed hours to get the perfect makeup that would suit my beautiful deep royal blue and fuchsia sari bought from Indore. The saree is so beautiful that I didn’t want to leave anything makeup wise to flaunt it! 
Sonam Kapoor Makeup Breakdown

So, finally I decided to steal the look of the diva “Sonam Kapoor”.  

Things that kept in mind were:
·         To be comfortable as it was my baby’s birthday and I had to hold her for all 4 hours
·         Messy hairstyle
·         Not too heavy makeup
·         Trendy popping makeup colours to suit the sari
·         Not too heavy jewellery- reason baby and also they doesn’t suit bold makeup

I picked up the look of “Sonam Kapoor” that I found on Google image search... Her makeup shades truly matched my sari colour with chic eyeliner, bright fuchsia lips, purplish fuchsia eye shadow and her peachy blush. I simply lOVVVEd it. It was just too-too perfect makeup for the event.

The inspiration pics and my version :) 

Sonam Kapoor Makeup Breakdown


Products Used:

Eyes:
·         Meylon Tre425-Honey Pink Terecotta Eyeshadow

Face:

Nails:




Hope you liked the look :))

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
badge