Tuesday 30 June 2015

Net Saree Bandwagon: #YourSareeStory

I just came through this #YourSareeStory contest that was shared by one of my blogger friend on facebook and decided to participate.  The contest just needs to let the world know any memory that is related to saree.  I hardy wear saree but surely love to flaunt it very occasionally. I also don’t know to wear it myself and get it always done by the help of someone or parlour. I can exactly recollect that I wore it not more than 10 times. Among them I have a little story to share about my royal blue and fuchsia net saree for my baby’s first birthday. This is the time that my entered the net saree bandwagon.


I have grown up seeing my mother wear saree most of the days and the special event are not to talk about. She looked so fab on the events like festivals, anniversary or any family function. She isn’t too slim or has a tone body, but I noticed that she looked damn pretty, petite and even elegant in sari. And that’s how my love for sarees started. Thus, every year I waited to wear it on Teacher's Day, dance, etc. For class 10th farewell saree was mandatory in our school that I had chosen with at most care and deliberation from my mom's huge wardrobe collection. Then for marriage I went shopping for some best and latest design sarees meant for the formal occasions.


Now the best day of life where I obviously wanted to look my best- My Baby’s 1st Birthday!!! 
baby 1st birthday

Donning a saree on this occasion truly made me feel and look like a mother of my Lil’ angel.  This instantly got me that grace and the look to get transformed from a girl to a lady. The lovely saree was gifted by my hubby and bought from Indore. I had kept this new for 2 years to flaunt it on some real special occasion and here it was! I got the saree won from parlour, makeup to suit, messy hairstyle and heels to spell grace. I am petite like my mom, but saree do look best on any Indian body type.


Get the complete Makeup Tutorial HERE



Here's a peek into my royal blue and fuchsia net saree with my Hubby and Baby (Mishti):
royal blue and fuchsia net saree

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
badge