Saturday 27 June 2015

Butterfly In My Balcony: Rainy Season

I know you must be already wondering, is the post really related to any product or launch? The answer is “NO”.

Just thought to get a divert from the regular blogging pattern and share few pics that I clicked as the rains started.  I honestly can’t remember when was the last time I got wet in the rains as since 2 years I have been really  too busy with my family. But, this year the rains in Mumbai have started soon and the relentless rain makes me spent loads of time just starring at my small grilled window (that I call a- balcony) and sipping my favorite tea/coffee. Few plants like money plant, aloe-vera, tulsi/basil, ajwain/carom/ bishop's weed have made their home in my balcony.



The incessant rain has a lovely impact on my little “wildlife garden” as well. So maybe the Butterfly loved this incessant wet weather and visited my balcony.  In spite I have no flowering plants here butterfly thought others were lovely too. However, hopefully I will try to plant few blooming plants this year, only if my little one allows (she plucks all the leaves and even the plants from the roots beneath).




How did you like my photography skills? During one of the rainy days, I managed to get a great shot of this lovely butterfly who visited my balcony. Do leave your comments below!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
badge