Sunday 8 March 2015

Happy International Women’s Day #SheInspires

Wishing Happy International Women’s Day,
Thank you Jabong to salute my spirit and also of all other women! #SheInspires
They have presented me with this lovely inspiring badge on this International Women's Day that says:
Being opinionated isn’t easy,
Being vocal isn’t easy,

Of course being women blogger isn’t an easy task for all of us and thus they say – “Being You is just not easy!
Your journey altogether wasn’t easy.
You evolved as a powerful voice on Internet.
We admire your passion for Being Opinionated, being vocal and just Being You”.
These lovely words as a woman blogger is surely the best compliment and will help me get through any obstacles or criticism in future. The badge as a gift defines me and all the women spirit. Thus I thought to flaunt this on my blog as a best woman blogger gift.  

Let me just share few words about how blogging has helped me know myself better and also emerge as a wonderful woman.
Every woman empowers her family with perseverance and also the best determination. She endeavours to realize her dreams for the family each moment. But among these dreams, we sometimes tend to forget ours. I happened to go through the same phase, and felt something was missing in my life as I hardly got time to interact to the outer world and thus unaware of what was happning around! It’s not that I dint love the time spent with my family but maybe I needed a small little space of my own.
Then a day I thought of blogging that was just a sudden spurt decision out of the brain. Why? How? I knew nothing about it. Just wanted to start and slowly I stated planning and learning the things. Then after few months realized this could also be monetized and thus it also helped me with my finances. I started making wise decisions about the blog and take it more seriously.
Being regular and determined isn’t too easy task for blogging, as there are other factors like family, my 9 months lil angel, festivals, chorus etc that are the vital elements of my life. But, though I make it a point to give best to my lovely readers, as they rely on the unbiased product reviews on the blog.  Blogging has surely given me a very separate identity of my own and *** a secret****shuuuuu....Now even Google knows me....I Search my name often to see it on the first page and feel good about it.  

So, this Women’s Day, I salute all the women bloggers and wish them a very Happy International Women’s Day.

Live your dreams!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
badge