Friday 23 January 2015

My initial self-evaluation with Garnier Fructis Triple Nutrition Shampoo and Conditioner for Happy Hair Challenge!

My hair has always been the most cared part of my daily routine. Though they often leave me worried with dandruff and dullness problems. Not just these there are also many other petty hair problems like split ends, dryness, etc in spite of me caring and being so cautious.
The Garnier Fructis Triple Nutrition Shampoo and Conditioner Happy Hair Challenge presents Happy Hair Challenge that I am damn excited to get into. The shampoo and Conditioner from the range of Garnier Fructis Triple Nutrition has promised to nourish the severely damaged hair. This contains 3 essential oils like Coconut, Almond & Olive which are best known for their hair care.
You can buy this for Rs.135  

My initial Hair self-evaluation with Garnier Fructis Triple Nutrition Shampoo and Conditioner
They come in bright yellow plastic bottle that has a secure cap to prevent any leakage. The texture of shampoo & conditioner isn’t too thick and has floral fragrance. With this intro I am ready to take the Happy Hair Challenge.

This was just my initial Hair self-evaluation with Garnier Fructis Triple Nutrition Shampoo and Conditioner for Happy Hair Challenge. Will surely give you the best review after using these products for few days.

Till then keep checking the blog for other product reviews.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
badge