Tuesday 2 September 2014

Dove Dryness Care Conditioner Review

GUEST POST: Apoorva
Today I am going to review one of my favourite, rather my HG conditioner for you people. I keep trying lots of  shampoos and conditioners for myself from different brands, sometimes herbal, sometimes even exclusive salon ranges… But one conditioner I keep coming back to and find absolutely reasonably priced is this Dove Dryness care conditioner. It smoothens and detangles my hair beautifully and revives all the lost moisture, post shampooing. So, let us move on to the review and talk in full length and breadth about this product…

What Dove Dryness Care Conditioner Claims
At Dove we are dedicated to providing superior care solutions for hair experiencing dryness and damage. That’s is why we have developed specially tailored ranges-Nutritive Solutions to make dry hair feel nourished  and damaged solutions to repair damaged hair.
Dove Dryness Care Conditioner contain pro-moisture complex, which goes to the cellular level of the hair without weighing it down, making your hair up to 5 x smoother, Enjoy beautiful hair that is silky to touch and easy to manage every day

Shelf Life of Dove Dryness Care Conditioner :
2 years

Price of Dove Dryness Care Conditioner :
Rs.68/- for 80 ml.

Ingredients list of Dove Dryness Care Conditioner:
Please refer the image
Direction for Use of Dove Dryness Care Conditioner:
 After shampooing, massage conditioner through the hair and rinse thoroughly after 1 to 3 minute. For best result use daily with Dove Dryness Care shampoo.

My views about Dove Dryness Care Conditioner
First of all, the packaging, it comes in a squeeze format, plastic tube. The tube is opaque with a flip open cap.-The cap closes well enough. You can carry this safely in your travel bag, if you need to.
The consistency is thick, like a cream.. pretty much like all conditioners or slightly thicker, may be. It is pearly white in colour. It has a mild, fruity smell that is very pleasant and is retained by freshly washed hair for a couple of minutes, at least. It is a mild formula and can be used safely on hair. I shampoo and condition my hair every alternate day and I have not experienced any ill effects like dandruff, hair fall etc after using this product. It says something about preventing split ends, sorry, I cannot comment on that as I do not have many split ends, luckily.
This conditioner from Dove claims of having some micro moisture serum and fibre actives  that revive your hair as you lather this Dryness Care conditioner onto your locks. Well, I use it along the length of my hair ( never on my scalp)  after shampooing and leave it on for 3 to 4 minutes before rinsing off. It instantly softens my hair and makes it silky. It detangles my hair and keeps the frizz under control and restores the moisture of my hair locks after shampooing. Another good thing is that it does not weigh down my hair or making it limpy , at all. It is a unisex product, suitable for both men and women.
So, all in all, I am very happy with this conditioner. The quantity is fine given the price of the product. So, it’s a thumbs up from me for Dove dryness care conditioner.

Pros of Dove Dryness Care Conditioner
Leak proof packaging
Reasonable price
Smells nice
No side effects
Softens, detangles hair
Checks frizz
Makes hair shiny

Cons of Dove Dryness Care Conditioner
Nothing at all

Rating of Dove Dryness Care Conditioner
5/5

Will I repurchase Dove Dryness Care Conditioner?

Yes, I definitely would. I do not have an ounce of doubt about this product.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
badge