Saturday 19 October 2013

OOTD- Indigo Kurti with Red Churidar

Hello my lovely readers! :D

My first OOTD post and I am really looking for some feedback!

I love wearing ethnic and especially vibrant Kurtis. I simply can’t get enough of them. I bought this from a mall in Indore city, so imagine I reached Mumbai-to-Indore shopping for my kurta…Nah! Just was window shopping and I liked this. By the way, this one is from my favourite brand in ethnic kurta (MAX- Melange)




The indigo colour lifts up my mood and I think this colour suits me…what do you think? I love to dress up ethnic, since they are very comfortable for me. It brings out the Indian-ness in me.

These pictures are from my latest Jaipur tour, which I thought was a good time to present my ethnic side. I tried to make it even more vibrant with the contrast red hot leggings-traditional bangles-ethnic blue ring-and my peachy birthday watch :D


Outfit Details:
Kurta: MAX- Melange
Rings: Silver & gold- Blue (Mumbai local train)
Bangles: Bought from rural fair in Kolhapur
Watch: Fastrack
Bag: Bandra Link road, Mumbai.

Makeup Details:
Foundation: Lotus herbal pure stay
Kohl- Maybelline The Colossal Kajal
Eye liner- Lakme Eye Liner - Insta Liner
Powder- Lakme Rose Powder
Mascara- Maybelline Volum' Express Hyper Curl
Lipstick- Lakme Absolute Matte Lipstick 43 Red Hot

Hope you like the look.
Please leave your valuable feedback.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
badge