Wednesday 10 April 2013

Garnier Skin Naturals Mattifying Fairness Cream Review



Garnier Skin Naturals Mattifying Fairness Cream Review

Claims:
This unique fairness cream is formulated to take care of your skin everyday. Keeps skin mattified up to 6 hours for a shine free look. Makes you look fairer right after the first application. Keeps skin moisturised for 24 hours.


How to apply:
Apply everyday after washing your face with garnier light face wash.
Gently massage into the skin using circular movements, moving from the inside of your face outwards and from base of your neck to the top.
It may be applied as often as required.

My view:
Again a bad buy for me. This cream as usual didn’t suit my skin and gave me breakouts. Makes my face look very very oily. I think would defiantly suit dry skin beauties. Let me know If it does for you. Good packaging also the fragrance is very minimal, that doesn’t goes with time. But this product is defiantly not done anything good with my skin, and I later used it to apply on my hands.

LIKES:
Clears dirt at one wash & very easily
Fragrance is soft & stays
Non- messy
Skin friendly
Pocket friendly
Travel friendly
Good for dry skin
     
DISLIKE:
Gives breakout
Makes skin look very oily
Not for oily beauties

Price:
Rs. 85 (40ml). 

YES/NO?
No, I hate this product. Its given me loads of breakout.
Rating:
1.5/5 

3 comments:

  1. My skin is already very oily so I guess I should not use this product. Last time I used a product which made my skin look like as if I'd applied some oil all over my face. That was such a ridiculous experience with that product.

    Thanks anyways, this review is very useful.
    Regards,
    Alison Clarke
    obagi nu derm starter kit

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you most welcome Alison, good to know my review helped you..
      Even i have oily skin & this is what I use: Fabindia Vitamin E Cream De-Pigmentation....will surely post the review of this soon.....hope its available in the market near you.

      Delete
  2. Nice post. I learn ѕomеthing totаlly new and challengіng on blοgs I stumbleupοn
    every ԁay. It will always be excіting to гead through aгtiсles fгom
    other writеrs and usе a little ѕomething frοm other web sitеѕ.


    Also visit my web blоg ... gаrdening
    tips (Http://www.illiivat.com)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
badge